The Media Library is the collection of all of the images, documents, embeddables, and videos you have on your site.
In this section, you can learn how to add different media types, bulk upload media, and organize your media.
Accessing your media library
You will be able to access your media library every time you select an image for a paragraph (except the Image Gallery) or by using the media button in a text area.
You can also access your media library through the admin menu. Navigate to All Content and select All Media > Media Library from the site admin toolbar.
Add to your media library
- Hover over the All Content button located within the administrative toolbar at the top of the screen.
- A dropdown should appear containing Add Media.
- Select the type of media you would like to add. Some require upload, others require a URL. Learn more about each media type:
Bulk Upload Media
You can also upload images or documents in bulk.
- Navigate to Content > All Media.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Select Bulk Upload link.
- Drag and drop the any media you would like to upload.
- Once uploaded, click upload. You will be redirected to a page displaying a list of the media.
- Add alternative text to each media piece.