Stanford Sites Intranet
Stanford Sites Intranet is a fee-based service for building and managing a website for private, secure information sharing with other campus partners. It offers integration with Stanford systems, and the same tools for site authoring as Stanford Sites. This page is a guide the features specific to Stanford Sites Intranet.
For information about eligibility, costs, and other issues, visit the Stanford Sites Intranet service page.
You will need to appoint a site owner who will take responsibility for requesting and being the point of contact for all service terms and communications. The point of contact should have signing authority for the PTA or the ability to connect to the signing authority.
- Controlled access to the site via workgroup or by broad category (Stanford-only, Stanford Staff, etc.)
- Provide access to users with both Basic and Full SUNetIDs
- Ability to add custom roles to a site (Tech Leads, Student Services Officers, etc.)
- Restrict access to individual site pages based on custom role
- Workgroup mapping available to control role membership
- Use the full CAP API to pull Stanford-only profile information from Stanford Profiles
- Same editing experience as Stanford Sites
- Feature roadmap shared with Stanford Sites