Bulk edit content
Main content start
Bulk editing allows you to modify multiple content at once. The modifications will be the same for all the content you select to bulk edit.
For example, if you want to change the same image at the bottom of multiple Basic Pages you can use bulk editing to add the image to all of the pages at the same time vs editing each individual page.
How to bulk edit Basic Pages
- Click Manage > All Content
- You can use the filters to select the content you want to bulk edit.
- Click the checkbox next to the content you want to bulk edit. Then, under the Action drop down menu select Modify Field Values and click Apply to selected items.
- Check the box next to the fields you want to edit. Make your changes in the fields below.
The Revision Information is optional. The revision log message can only be seen by content editors.
If you do not wish to keep the original versions of the content then uncheck the Create new revision box.
Click Apply to save your changes.
5. Once your edits have been saved you will be returned to the Content list page. The content you edited will appear at the top of the content list.