Main content start
Media plays an important role of capturing the attention of site visitors. They can help communicate complex messages in a blink of an eye. The Media library allows you to easily upload, search, and insert your documents, videos, and images throughout your site.
In this section, you can learn how to add different media types, bulk upload media, style images, and more!
View All Media Files:
To view all site pages, navigate to Manage and select Content > Media from the site admin toolbar.
Add a Media:
- Hover over the Content button located within the administrative toolbar at the top of the screen.
- A dropdown should appear containing Add Media.
- Select the type of media you would like to upload:
Bulk Upload Media:
- Navigate to Content > All Media.
- Click the Add Media button. You will be redirected to the Add media item page with two options:
- Upload File(s)
- Select Upload File(s) link.
- Drag and drop the media you would like to upload. You can drag multiple at once.
- Once uploaded, click upload. You will be redirected to a page displaying a list of the media.
- Add alternative text to each media piece.