Adding Content to a Page
Sections and Paragraphs give you flexibility in how to layout content. This guide talks about adding Paragraphs to a Section.
This guide is relevant to the following content types:
Adding a Section
Before you can add a Paragraph, you need to add a Section. Sections allow you to control the layout of the Paragraphs.
Click on Add section to begin.
You will be given an option to select a layout. You can choose a single column, two columns, or three columns. If you select a two column layout, you can choose between a 50/50 layout, or choose to have a larger left or larger right column.
Once you have a section, you can click on the + (plus) symbol to start adding content.
Adding a Paragraph
The following paragraphs are available to place in a Section. Choose a paragraph by clicking on the icon.
- Text Area. The Text Area paragraph provides a place for text, images, videos, embeddable media, and Google Forms.
- Banner. The Banner paragraph will display an image that spans the width of your content area and has an optional overlay. You may only place this paragraph in a single-column layout.
- Card. The Card paragraph will display an image above text with an optional button or action link. This display includes a drop-shadow.
- Lists. The Lists paragraph allows you to quickly add automated lists of Events, News, People, and other content types filtered by tags.
- Teaser. The Teaser paragraph is an easy way to link to create a card display that links to other pages on your site.
- Image Gallery. The image gallery paragraph allows you to add a series of images that can be clicked to provide a larger view.
- Media with caption. The Media with Caption paragraph can be used to add a video to your page with an optional caption.
- Spacer. The Spacer paragraph can be used to help control spacing in your layout.
Once you have chosen a Paragraph type, you will be prompted with the editing area for that Paragraph type. The example below shows what this would look like if you had selected the Text Area paragraph.
Edit the paragraph. Once you are done, you can click Save. Once you save your paragraph, you will be able to see a preview of your content.
Finally, save your page.
- Content previews are still being adjusted. Your editing preview may not match the final display. For best results, save your page to see your final edits.
- Deleted paragraphs cannot be restored.